While we were waiting we spent most of our time watching Friends Season 8 and talking. Jason was texting people keeping them updated on my progress and I played on my computer a little bit and my phone. My contractions never got too bad before my epidural. I stayed at 3cm for a while. Dr. Leinenbach broke my water at around 8:30 a.m. and then the contractions got a little stronger. I got my epidural around 9:00 a.m. it took really good on my right side, but not so good on my left side. They kept putting more medicine in to get to even out. After about an hour I was completely numb from the waist down. Jamie came up around 10:30 a.m. and I was at 4cm and 70% effaced. She hung out and watched friends with us and hung the banner we made above my bed. Alisann came up at around 12:45 to hang out with us and watch Friends. It was all pretty relaxing waiting around for some progress. It was nice getting to have that time to relax and chill with Jason, Jamie, and Alisann.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment