Sunday, January 9, 2011

3 Day Countdown

I can't believe there is only three days left until Jax will be here. I find myself making lists and wondering around the house trying to find something productive to do. I have plenty of things I need to do, but the things I need to do I can't get motivated to do. So basically I have not accomplished much today. I did take a nice relaxing bath this morning and ate a good breakfast. Then we all got ready for church and went there. After church we went to se Jon and Jessica's little baby Wyatt. He is so cute! It was neat being at the hospital visiting someone else just days before I will be there delivering our baby. After we visited them we stopped by Hooters for lunch. I was in the mood for hot wings, but I think that was a mistake to give into that craving. My stomach has been messed up ever since and my heart burn is out of control and I have been cramping off and on pretty bad. They do say spicy food can put you into labor. When we got home from lunch our friend Jason Blair stopped by, to introduce us to his girlfriend Brooke. They have been dating for a few months now and are pretty serious, so he wanted us to finally meet her. I hate meeting new people when I am this big. I always have to tell them that I am normally not this huge and that the next time they see me I will hopefully look a lot better! It was really nice getting to visit with them for awhile. After they left Jason took a nap and I did some blogging and then I went and got a mani and pedi. I decided to go ahead and get it done today rather than chancing it and waiting. I figured my luck I wouldn't end up getting to go at all. They did the shellac on my finger nails and I think I really like it. I always go with a neutral or clear color on my finger nails and usually french on my toes. I still went with a neutral color on my nails, but I did a dark purple on my toes and I really like it. The shellac polish is supposed to last two weeks with out chipping and make your nails a lot stronger, so far I like it. After that I came home and I have been dusting and picking up the basement and Jason has been doing his laundry. I do keep getting period like cramps, but they really aren't close enough to time. I hope it doesn't turn into anything more than this. I made a list/schedule for the next three days and I am really hoping to stick to it. I am ready to have this baby, but things will be so much more relaxed if I can just go in as planned on Wednesday morning. I have a lot of fun things planned for me to do with Christian on Tuesday and I really want that day to be with him. A day where I am not worried about work or my house or anything else. I think I am going to have a hard time sleeping the next couple of nights, not that I don't already have a hard time sleeping at night. I am just so excited to get through these next couple of days, so I can hold my baby boy. I have to say even though I am so excited I am getting a little nervous again about being up all night with a newborn, taking care of a three year old, going to work, and finding time for myself and Jason. It is all overwhelming to think about. I really hope I have a much easier recovery this time around. I think that will make a difference and I think not breast feeding will help also! Okay, so as I am sitting here typing this post my cramps keep getting worst and I think they could possibly be timeable, but they really aren't unbearable as far as pain goes. I am trying not to over think this, so I haven't said anything to Jason and I don't have any tightening like I did with Christian, so who knows. I guess I will wrap this up and google the cramping thing. Who knows I might end up in the hospital tonight if this keeps up.

1 comment: