The last couple of days, ever since I found out how much further I progressed, I have been asking everybody what there gut feeling is on when I might go into labor. Here is what some people think!
Jamie ~ Sometime in the next couple of days and she said that on the 30th.
Alisann ~ She thinks I will make it to the 12th
Jessica ~ Doesn't think I will make it to the 12th
Me ~ My gut feeling is telling me I will go into labor the night of the 5th and have Jax on the 6th. Jason and I got engaged on January 6th 2005 and this would be the absolute worst day for me to have him, so that is our luck!
Jason ~ Today or tomorrow or he thinks I will make it to the 12th.
My Mom & Martha ~ Last night we were over at my parents house for New Year's eve and before I even said my gut feeling I asked them what they thought and they both said the 6th at the same time. Then when I told them that that is what my gut said and that is when Jason and I got engaged they were even more sure of that. This would be bad for them also because this is the day that Martha leaves for Europe for 4 months.
My Dad ~ didn't have a gut feeling on anything, but he wanted to be sure and get a haircut as soon as possible. I thought that was funny!
John Shetler ~ January 7th
Mary ~ January 6th
Travis ~ January 12th
Becky ~ January 10th
This is all that I have had a chance to ask in the last couple of days. I am going to ask some more family today when I see them. Feel free and post your prediction! I am curious what everyone thinks. It is fun waiting and having this anticipation of anytime he could be here! Only time will tell. I can't wait to see when our cousin Jessica has her baby. We are due 3 days a part and if we make it our inductions are set two days a part and we have progressed the same amount. I am a little more dilated than her, but we are progressing the same each week. It is so fun and exciting!
The 11th!
ReplyDeleteWhen I read that you and Jason got engaged on the 6th in one of your other posts, then I did think that it would be pretty amazing if you did have him on the 6th. Hannah was born on a 6th, too, so it's a pretty special day.
ReplyDeleteI don't know an exact date, but I will be really surprised if you make it to the 12th!
ReplyDelete