Well, I only have 2 days left now. I made it through the night last night! The cramps got a little worst and more regular but there was no tightening with them. After texting Jamie for a while and talking on the phone with my sister Alisann I decided to not worry about it. I think I got them both all excited and worked up for nothing. I watched a little TV and then went to bed with the plan that if I couldn't sleep through the cramping then I would start timing and call the doctor. I ended up sleeping pretty good! My back was killing me, so I slept on a heating pad and that helped. I woke up around 4:00 a.m. because I had to pee and my cramps weren't as bad. I was able to also fall back asleep for a couple more hours which was nice also. My lower back has continued to hurt all morning, but it is bearable. I have also had cramping, but not like last night and it seems to be just one solid cramp. there is no starting or stopping to it. I haven't done a ton today because I am trying to take it really easy. After last night I am afraid my busy schedule at work tonight could put me in labor. I did manage to finalize and label my mini dvds and I made dvds of fall 2010 videos and holiday 2010 videos. That is nice to have finished! I haven't made any progress on my photobooks though. I also synched my iphone to my computer and I made some finishing touches to the playlists I have planned for labor and after delivery. Everyone is saying they think I should have a really smooth and easy delivery with all the progress I have made in the last few weeks and because of the contractions I am having on my own. I am hoping things don't go too quickly though. I am wanting there to be enough time for the people I want to be there for the delivery to get there. I have this whole mental plan of how I want everything to go from the time we leave for the hospital up until Christian meets Jaxson for the first time. I am really hoping that this moment with Christian works out the way I would like. I am hoping that it will be just Jason and I and my mom so she can video tape and then either one of my sisters or Jamie there to take pictures. I think we will not have any visitors until Christian gets to meet Jaxson. I am hoping he will be able to be brought to the hospital right after Jax is born. I want this time to be with just us as a family and no other distractions. I want this to be very special for all of us and I'm afraid if there are other people around Christian will be distracted and not feel as comfortable. I think it will be a lot for him to take in and he won't be used to seeing me in the hospital bed, so I don't want him to be overwhelmed too much. I would like to get through the delivery with the people that are going to be in the room. Let them have a chance to hold Jax for a second. Then have a chance for me to get cleaned up a little and some time for just Jason and I with Jax. Then have my mom go pick up Christian from Mary and bring him back to the hospital. Ideally I would love for Alisann to still be able to be there so she could be the one to take pictures, but if not Jamie or Mary will do just fine. When my mom gets there she can video tape everything. Jason can walk Christian into the room and I will be holding Jax and then we will introduce them and let Christian hold him and just be together as the first time as a family of four. After we have that time together then I would like for Kenny and LeeAnn to come down so they can see and hold there new grandchild and then anybody else that wants to visit can come. Things were just so crazy when I had Christian I feel like it all ended up being such a blur and I didn't get to have anytime to just relax and recover and now that I have Christian I want this to be more relaxed for him also. I am sure my annal planning is going to back fire and won't go they way I picture, but it helps me to relax to have a mental plan in mind. I have a playlist of songs that I want played while I am in labor and pushing and then When Jax is actually born I have another playlist of songs that I want played. I did this with Christian and I was actually really glad that I did. As soon as Christian was born I wanted the song Welcome To The Family playing and thanks to my wonderful Doctor she ended up being the one who remembered to have us turn it on. It is just the best song and so perfect for that moment. I am just so excited to see what Jax looks like and to see how Christian reacts to him. It will be a crazy day full of emotion. I am really looking forward to us becoming a family of four! It is amazing how slow this morning has gone by. I feel like I am just sitting around waiting, which I kind of am. Hopefully tomorrow will go by fast, since I have a full day planned with Christian. For now I am hoping to get through work tonight and get a good night's sleep!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment