After they sewed me all up I got to go to a recovery room for an hour. Luckily I got to be there with Jason and Lucas. It was really nice to have that time alone together but I really hated to think that everyone was still waiting for us and to meet Lucas. I felt so bad that it was so late, but I really wanted them all to get to meet him. Luckily they all waited for us while we were in recovery. I got to hold Lucas for the first time with skin to skin contact and Jason and I got to feed him his first bottle. I think from the moment I first laid eyes on him I was in love! I kept thinking that it was going to take awhile to feel a bond or a connection with him. For some reason it was instant this time. When they put him in my arms I never wanted to let him go! He was the most beautiful baby I had ever saw. He reminded me of Christian right away! Don't get me wrong Jax was beautiful also, but I think everything that we went through to get him here had a lot to do with my emotions. After being in recovery for a hour and we both checked out okay we finally got to go back to our room where everyone was waiting!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment