Thursday, March 22, 2012

Recovering Update

Things are still going well with my recovery. I am now completely off the prescription pain meds and doing fine with just the ibuprofen. It is really hard to not be able to pick up Jax. I am really hoping that Dr. Leinenbach will tell me that I can pick him up now when I go to the doctor tomorrow. Jason has been off work this week which has been such a big big help. He is going to work a half day tomorrow, so it will ease me back into him being gone all day. My boobs are still really sore and it really sucks taking a shower with my back to the water and having to wear a sports bra 24/7. I will be so glad when they start to go down. I am still sore some and I still have to take it easy. I am also really tired in the afternoons. It is just complete exhaustion and my body just feels like shutting down. I have also been sweating a lot at night. I think I am losing all the water weight from the IVs in the hospital. I have still been a little emotional, but I think it has a lot to do with my hormones and getting off the pain meds. I will just be so glad to get everything back in and with my body back to normal, so I can function better.

No comments:

Post a Comment