Back when I had Christian the night before I had him jason and I went to Fazoli's for some reason. We can not remember now why we went there of all places. We are thinking that I most likely had a craving for it or something. The next day after that I had Christian. When Jason got home from the ATA show last year it was a couple of days before I was going to have Jax and we just were in the mood for Fazoli's, so we went there and ate dinner. We just by chance happened to sit in the same booth as when we had Christian. Well I had Jax a couple of days later. I really wanted to keep that tradition going for some reason, so After I got home from my doctor's appointment and Jax woke up from his nap, we decided to have an early dinner there just in case I would go into labor tonight. I have to say I was having some cramping and even some mild contractions by the time we left there. Then we stopped by Sugar Baker's and the Ivy Cottage so I could see if they had the small cosmetic bag in baroque print to match the rest of my luggage for the hospital. It really wasn't a huge deal, I just decided last minute it would be nice to have on my tray by my bed to put my chapstick, hand sanitizer, mints, and other little necessities in. Neither place had them in stock, so we headed to Sweet Ce-Ce's with the boys. By the time we got to Sweet Ce-Ce's my contractions were stronger and about 10 minutes apart. We didn't stay long at sweet ce-ce's because I was beginning to feel very irritable and uncomfortable. We still had stuff to finish up at home just in case these contractions started coming faster, so we headed home to get things ready.








No comments:
Post a Comment