I am 38 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 161. I can't believe this is already my last week of pregnancy. Part of me feels like I have been pregnant forever and part of me can not believe that I am going to be holding my 3rd baby boy this week. I have three more days left of work. I have to get through tonight, tomorrow night and Friday morning. I am thinking that I should make it now. Last week I felt really doubtful. I was having a lot of bad cramping that I thought could turn into labor especially on Thursday night, but I haven't had hardly any cramping in the last few days and I even walked yesterday for an hour. Jason and I both really kicked it into gear this weekend and I feel pretty good about having everything ready to go. One of the big things was getting our bedroom cleaned out, organized, and deep cleaned. I think It had to be the worst room in the house. We paid off Jason's truck on Friday which feels great! I made 6 Photobooks last week and that is a huge relief. The only ones I still need to do are Jax's baptism, Holidays 2010, My pregnancy with Jax and My pregnancy with Christian. Christian also wants me to make him a big that is all his own that he can look at at anytime. He loves to look at the photobooks I have made, but I only let him look at them when I can sit down with him, so they don't get torn up. I got all my blogs caught up except for about 3 posts. I am going to finish that today. Laundry is about caught up. I have one more load to do and then I will be finished. I got all of Christian's 4T clothes organized and put away in a tote. I think I have everything bought for the hospital. Jason and I bought a new video camera on Sunday. It's the Canon Vixia hf m41. I think we will really like it, but we need to get used to it first. We have been playing around with it the last couple of days so we know how to use it in the hospital. I also ordered a new Mac Laptop and I can't wait for it to come in. It is supposed to be here Friday. While we were at it we also ordered the iPad 3. I am really excited about this little purchase. I have been wanting one for a while, but I was wait for this one to come out. It is also supposed to be in on Friday. I am going to have no time to figure out all these little gadgets, but oh, well! I also decided to get Photoshop elements for my computer. I will probably have no luck using this, but I just wanted a photo editing program that I could do more with my pictures if I wanted to. I am trying to take it easy this week since I am so busy at work and I don't want to trigger labor. I am going to make some lists of things that I have pinned on pinterest that I need to do. I am also going to try and read some of the articles I have pinned on pinterest with photography, organizing, cleaning, and diets and exercise. I have a habit of pinning so many things and then I forget to go back and read about them. That pretty much sums up my progress from last week and this week. I am not sleeping well at night. I get up at least three time to pee and there is no comfortable position. My heartburn is awful! I have to take my prescription, a pepcid ac, and tums now. I have all this packed for the hospital. I am not going to go through labor like I did last time with such horrible heartburn. I haven't hardly swelled at all which is great. I am tired of wearing maternity clothes. I boxed up as many of them as I could and just kept out what I need to get me through the next week. My back has been killing me a lot lately, but that is pretty normal. Lucas still moves around quite a bit but not quite as much as he was. I think he is running out of room. If I had to guess I think he will weigh 6lbs. 4oz. and be 19 inches long. The one thing Jason and I are not ready for is getting up in the middle of the night for feedings and being so tired all the time. I am tired all the time now and I just keep thinking that I have six more months before I get some decent sleep. I am also nervous about having all three by myself and leaving the house with all of them. We put all the car seats in the van and got them all situated last night. It will not be easy getting around with three of them. I am hoping that I can carry Jax in one arm, hold the car seat with my other arm, put my diaper bag on my back and have Christian hold on to the car seat when we walk through a parking lot. It should be interesting. As nervous as I am about having three and giving them all enough of my attention, I am starting to get excited to meet Lucas. I know once I get through this last week of work I will be really excited because I will have nothing to worry about then. We asked Jamie and Ben to be Lucas' Godparents on Saturday night. I know we probably should have waited until after he was born and closer to his baptism, but we were all together without a ton of other people around and that doesn't happen very often for us and we just thought the time was right to ask them. I also think it will make it that more special for Jamie being in the room with us knowing it is her Godson being born. I know they will be awesome Godparents for Lucas and he is so lucky to have them play such a special role in his life. I am stressing a little about when we are going to do his baptism. I think we have only about one weekend in May that works for us and I don't even know if it works for anyone else especially the priest. I am really hoping that Fr. Vogler will be able to baptize Lucas, even though he retired this past Fall. I also really want to have him baptized at Holy Trinity, but if Fr. Vogler can't do it there then we might have it at my parents house or at our house. I really would like to do a brunch for it also. I think it would be the perfect time of year for that. This week I have been craving strawberry milkshakes, spinach dip, cherry pie and cereal. One really disappointing thing that I have noticed this time is stretch marks. I didn't get any with Christian. I got one tiny one with Jax that you could barely see and I am afraid that I have them kind of bad this time. I am hoping that maybe they won't too bad, but I am afraid they will be. I go to the doctor on friday afternoon and she will strip my membranes and then it is just a matter of hours before I go into labor. I am hoping I don't go into labor until later in the morning on Saturday and then have Lucas on Saturday night or even Sunday morning. Jason wants me to have him late in the night on friday night, so we don't have any visitors after we have him other than the people that will be in the room and then first thing Saturday morning the boys could come up before anyone else and get to meet their new little brother. I guess we will know in a few short days what will happen!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment