Monday, June 28, 2010

Update

Well, I ended up throwing up Friday night, which made me feel a little better about things. I felt sick again Saturday night and most of yesterday and last night. All that gives me just a little bit of confidence. My boobs still don't hurt near as bad, but I read online that that it can be normal for them to not hurt as bad after a few weeks. I am just hoping and praying that everything works out okay this time. I am so tired of stressing and constantly worrying over every little symptom I have. I am ready to start planning and being excited and talking to people about it. Anytime someone congratulates me or tries to talk about it, I get worried and nervous and just can't bring myself to get excited and happy yet. I hate feeling this way because I am not at all like this normally. After this week, if everything goes okay on Thursday, Jason wants to start cleaning out the new nursery and start working on some things in there and start converting Christian's room over to a toddler room. I found some really cute bedding on Pottery Barn Kids for Christian's room. We still need to get a dresser, a nightstand, and a twin bed. I think I am going to go ahead and order his bedding this week, so it doesn't end up selling out. We should find out what we are having around August 19. I will be 18 weeks then. We are going to have our gender reveal party on the Friday after we find out. I think Jason and I are going to have the lady put what it is in an envelope for us, so we can find out the same time as everyone else. I think it will be neat to have videos and pictures of everybody's reactions especially ours. Although Jason and I don't care at all what we have. We just want a happy healthy baby. Only 4 more days until the big doctor's appointment. I am so nervous for it!

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea about you two finding out when everyone else does...that would be fun for everyone to find out together! :))

    Looking forward to hearing your good news later this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie...I guessed that you were pregnant a while ago and I asked Jamie a few days ago. She told me about your blog. I'm praying for you every day and hope things turn out well so that I can congratulate you in person the next time I see you!!!

    ReplyDelete