Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting Sick

Yesterday evening after Jason got home from work we headed to the grocery store. I probably should have ate something before I left, but I thought I would be okay. I was miserable at the store and by the time we got home I had to get something in my stomach. Be fore I had a chance to grab a quick snack I started puking in the kitchen sink. Of course nothing came up really since my stomach was empty. I just hate throwing up! I will say I laid down for a little bit after that and I ended up feeling better especially after I ate dinner. I hope this doesn't become an evening ritual. I need to do better on always keeping something in my stomach. I got some fruit at the grocery so that should help some!

No comments:

Post a Comment