I am 8 weeks today! I weighed in this week at 132. I have been feeling sick from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed. The nausea is so awful! I am trying not to complain too much, but with work and taking care of Christian it is beginning to feel unbearable. I don't know how I am going to make it through the next 6 weeks if this continues to be this bad. My boobs are a lot more sore also. That I can handle. It has been really hard to eat healthy lately because nothing sounds good to eat. I will be glad when I can start back on a healthier eating schedule. I have been really tired lately also. I take a nap pretty much everyday now when Christian does and I fall asleep almost every night on the couch. It has been one rough week for me this past week. I haven't really accomplished anything and I hate that. I am hoping that once I am out of my first trimester a little bit of that nesting will kick in and I can start getting some things done around here. Right now I am doing good to keep up with my daily responsibilities. I am looking forward to my next appointment. I am really anxious to make sure everything is still okay. I don't have a bad feeling yet. I am just nervous for it. If everything goes well for that appointment I think I am going to celebrate by having a little shopping spree for myself and the baby. I never bought anything for the baby last time because I had such a bad feeling. I am waiting until after my doctors appointment just to make sure everything is okay and then the shopping can begin. I am really anxious to get started on Christian's toddler room and the new nursery. I am really wanting to have a gender reveal party for when we find out what we are having. I thought it would be fun for all of our family to be able to find out together. Plus it makes it a little more exciting since we didn't do anything fun and exciting on sharing the news that we are pregnant.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment