I am 11 weeks Pregnant today! Today is the BIG day for the end of my first trimester doctor's appointment. I am so nervous for this. I keep having flash backs of the last time I went for this appointment. I don't know how I am going to stand waiting in the room for Dr. Leinenbach to come in and how I am going to stand her putting the doppler device on my stomach to find the heartbeat. I know it is totally normal to have to look for awhile to find the heartbeat. I just hope that she finds it right away if there is one. I just won't be able to stand it. Jason is coming with me and we are bringing Christian again. This might be a mistake, but it will be easier than running him all the way over to mom's and then having to go pick him up if the news is bad. Jason said he is really nervous also. That didn't make me feel any better. I am waiting to post my weight until I go to the doctor's office, so that it will be more accurate. I will post belly pictures later also if everything goes okay. This past week I have been feeling really sick off and on. My gag reflexes have gotten even worse. Out of nowhere I just start gagging really loud. It has been a challenge at work not to do this while I have clients. I have only told very few of my clients so most of them would not understand why out of no where I just start gagging . I try to cover it up by coughing but that doesn't help much. My boobs are still sore just not as bad as they were. I can not eat pizza. It gives me heartburn SO bad already. When I was pregnant with Christian the severe heartburn didn't start until later in my second trimester and it got really bad in my third trimester. I have ordered a few maternity clothes, but I haven't had to wear any of them yet. My regular clothes are starting to get uncomfortable. I have been having a lot of stretching type cramps in my lower abdomen and around my hips. I think I might be starting to show just a tiny bit, but I can't tell if I am just bloated or if it is the baby. I think I will be in maternity clothes a lot sooner than what I was Christian. They do say that you start to show sooner with your second one. I know Alisann was showing around 13 or 14 weeks with her last one and she has a longer torso than I do. That makes a difference. My torso is pretty short which means there is no room for the baby to go but out. I will get huge! I did with Christian anyway. I have mentioned before that there are three other people pregnant in Jason's family. So far we only no what one of them is having. It is to early for everyone else still. Brittany and Josh are having a boy! I thought that is what they would have. As far as the rest of us go we are all getting out of our first trimesters. So far things look good for everyone. We are just waiting on me for today. I am due last out of the four of us. Jason's brother's child is due on January 8, John and Jessica are due on January 17, and I am due on January 20! If I had to guess what I think the other's are having I would say Jason's brother will have a daughter and I am torn with John and Jessica. My gut is saying girl, but given how many boys there are in the Kincaid family logic tells me it will be a boy. They all should find out beginning to middle of August. If I make it that far we should find out around then also. I hate to post this and then get bad news today, but I am going to go ahead and do it anyways. If I had to guess what I think we are having I think it will be a boy. There are so many similarities in this pregnancy as there was with Christian. Especially with the nausea. I am also going with that Becky never felt sick with any of her girls and neither did my mom. My mom was sick a little bit with both of her boys and Becky was sick with Eli and Alisann was sick with Patrick and a little bit with James. That may mean nothing, but that is what is giving me my gut instinct. I will post back later today with the results from the appointment.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I was looking for an update but maybe you still are there! Waiting to hear good news!!!
ReplyDelete