Today I had my first official doctors appointment. They did an ultrasound and gave me an official due date of January 20, 2011. The baby's heart rate was 127. They said that was really good! I weighed in at 133. I was not thrilled with that weight but I had a big long weekend of lots of eating and I have been feeling really bloated lately. Hopefully I will keep my weight undercontrol like last time. My gag reflexes are super sensitive right now also. I go back to the doctor on July the first to be able to hear the heartbeat and meet with the doctor. I am super nervous for this appointment because this is when we found out I had miscarried the last time. Hopefully all goes well!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad everything went okay today! I was thinking about you and came to check. Just remember if things gets stressful or you are worrying a lot before the July 1 appt, just call Dr. L and ask to be seen! I know she would rather you come in than be worrying!!!
ReplyDeleteSo was your sis going to have her baby today??