Friday, June 25, 2010

Bad Feeling

I know I have been so negative this pregnancy, but I am constantly worried. I haven't felt nauseous since Tuesday night and my boobs don't seem to be as swollen and sore. I have a really bad feeling about my appointment next week. I am dreading going, be cause I just know I am going to hear bad news. I swear I really don't think that I can try again for another one if this ends badly for us. I have been so stressed for the past month and a half and if I'm not stressed then I feel horrible. I know I could go into the doctor every week if I wanted to, but i really don't think that will make me feel better, considering there is nothing they can do if I do miscarry this early. Jason is getting really frustrated with me worrying so much. Guys just don't understand completely what it is like. I know he worries too, but it isn't constantly on his mind like it is mine. I really hope I am proven wrong this time on my bad feeling, but I am usually right about these things. If my worrying gets worse over the weekend then I might call and see if I can get in on Monday, but I am so close to my appointment I would rather wait until then if I can. I am hoping that my cold is what has me thrown off on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment