I am 9 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 132. I am really nervous for the next week to see how things go. This is when I miscarried the last time. I am sure I will be overly paranoid from now until my next doctors appointment. Ever since Monday I have been feeling good in the mornings and by noon I am exhausted and have to lay down. I have been feeling really sick in the evenings all week. This is how I felt when I was pregnant with Christian. Maybe this means I am having another boy! I haven't really even been thinking in that direction yet. I just really want to get past my next doctor's appointment and everything be okay before I start thinking about too many things. I really need to get myself motivated in the mornings to get my housework done because I am getting really behind on all of it. Jason cleaned the house the other day pretty good, but I need to go in and tidy things better and the laundry is getting really out of control. I am usually so on top of things around here, but lately I have been so exhausted by the time Christian goes down for his nap I have no energy to get things done. My boobs are still sore and I have been having some mild cramping in my lower abdomen every once in awhile. They say this is normal and it is just the uterus stretching. I haven't had any spotting, so I am not worried too much about that. I wish I could relax instead of over analyzing every little symptom I have. I will say my clothes are getting tight. I have felt so bloated this time. I hope some of this eases up in the next couple of weeks. I am not looking forward to getting into maternity clothes and I am running out of things to wear to work that are comfortable. I hope these next two weeks go by fast! I am really ready to get the next appointment over with!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment