Saturday, June 12, 2010

Worrying

I started worrying a lot last night again. I suddenly didn't feel quite as sick as I was feeling. Then when I woke up this morning I still didn't feel as sick. I did feel a little nauseated just not quite as bad. Before I was feeling so sick it was to the point that I couldn't hardly function. I felt like I was dying, now I feel a normal amount of nausea that is managable. The only thing that I have done different is that on wednesday I started taking my prenatal vitamins again. I had been taking them all up until about three or for days before that. I started feeling really sick and I couldn't stomach taking the pill. My mom told me that the extra b vitamin in them would help with the nausea and that I had to take my vitamins no matter what. Well, that kind of freaked me out so I forced myself to take them again. I am really hoping that the vitamins are what is making my sickness more managable. I think if by Monday I am still feeling better I am going to call the doctor and tell them that I have a bad feeling and explain the situation and see what they want to do. The nurse practioner told me that if for any reason I felt worried just to call and they would do an ultra sound to give me peace of mind. I hate to be a pain to them and one of those overally paranoid patients, but I hate not knowing after what happened the last time. I would rather go in now and find something out rather than waiting two and a half more weeks until my next appointment. I really hope I am just being paranoid but I can't help but have bad feeling again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment