Monday, May 31, 2010

7 Weeks



I am 7 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 131. I was a little relieved because I have been eating really bad lately. There usually isn't much that sounds good, so I have been eating anything that sounds good. We have had a lot of parties to go to this past weekend so that never helps anything either. I have been feeling really bloated lately also. Maybe I can get rid of some of that before I get weighed tomorrow. My boobs have been a little more sore lately. I have been feeling really nauseous in the late afternoons and early evenings. This past weekend I would lay down and take a short nap and when I woke up I would feel much better. If I don't eat as soon as I wake up I start gagging. Brushing my teeth is getting harder also. My gag reflexes are super sensitive right now. I have been really tired in the early evening also. Even when I haven't hardly done anything all day. I do think some of that is from the heat and the sun though. I need to start eating several small meals throughout the day. I think my stomach is having a hard time digesting everything when I eat a ton at once. I am going to try and work on that. Tomorrow we will have our first ultra sound at 8:20 in the morning. I am so nervous that everything isn't going to be okay. After the ultrasound if everything goes okay then I will meet with the nurse practitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment