Tuesday, April 22, 2014
22 Weeks
I am 22 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this week at 140 lbs. I haven't been making it to the gym as much this past week because the weather has been so nice. I have been walking outside though, but I think I get a better work out in when I am not having to stop to take care of the boys. I am still craving tomatoes a lot. I am also getting quite the sweet tooth. I am loving cheesecake, and chocolate, and I have been dying for some homemade ice cream! I am trying to get back on better diet of chicken and veggies, but I have been craving more beef and steak so that is hard. I really just want anything on the grill right now! I have been doing good on not eating as much fast food which is good! Elijah is moving all the time now. It hasn't gotten painful yet so that is good. I am going to have to break out the maternity clothes this week. I can still get my big girls pants on and button them but they are just not comfortable on my belly. Tunics and leggings are still working good. I just ordered a bunch of yoga stuff from victorias secret that will be nice to work out and lounge in this summer and after I have the baby. We have still not started on the nursery and I am getting anxious! Jason has been working on the yard and finishing up our interior doors. I am hoping to be able to start on the nursery in a couple of weeks. I ordered some super cute frames from Poppy Tree Frames that finally came in this week and I am so excited to get them all hung up. My heartburn really hasn't been unbearable this time which is great! I don't take tums every night like I normally have in the past. I am getting so excited to meet this sweet baby boy that I can barely stand it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment