Tuesday, April 8, 2014
20 Weeks
I am 20 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 137 lbs. and I am not happy about it at all. Maybe I won't gain this next week. I have still been wanting tomatoes with everything. Anything grilled or fresh has been sounding good. I have been eating a lot of the rotisserie chicken salad from the fresh market lately and that might be where the extra weight is coming from. My clothes are all really tight now. Even my 'big girl' clothes are fitting a little snug. I can still button all those pants, but my 'little girl' clothes I have to wear a belle band with. There is no hope for buttoning those pants any more and they are starting to get snug in the thighs as well. My shirts are becoming too short in the length. I am still wearing my regular shirts that are longer. Luckily it is getting warmer out and I can start wearing comfy sundresses and sandals! I am so looking forward to summer and hanging out in the pool. I have actually been making progress on cleaning things out around here. I think the warmer weather has given me some energy. I cleaned out the laundry room, all the kitchen cabinets drawers, closets and pantry, and I got the side entry way closet cleaned out. My goal for next week is to get the boys' closet cleaned out, my closet cleaned out, all my drawers cleaned out, and the craft closet cleaned out. It feels good to have gotten done what I did though! I am still getting up at least once at night to pee and I feel like I have to pee all the time! It drives me crazy! Elijah is moving around like crazy, which I love. I am trying to treasure every little moment I feel him because this could be the last time I get to experience this. The thought of that makes me sad. I am trying not to dwell on that too much. We haven't decided for sure if this is it for us, but four boys is a lot to handle and I want to be sure I can be a good mom and not be too overwhelmed by the day to day craziness. I have still been walking 4-5 times a week and walking 4 miles at a time. We usually walk for about an hour each time. I am thinking to incorporate some swimming laps soon and maybe some light weightlifting to see if that will help with my weight gain. I have been shopping like crazy this week. I simply can not stop myself from ordering cute baby stuff. I am hoping to start on the nursery about beginning of May. I want to get Lucas' room finished and the rest of the interior doors finished before starting the nursery project. These weeks are just flying by! I would love to have everything finished inside and outside our house before we leave for vacation this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment