Tuesday, April 1, 2014

19 Weeks

I am 19 weeks pregnant! I can't believe I am half way done. I weighed in this week at 135 lbs. and I am not happy about this. I am still only 2 pounds more than what I was with christian and 10 pounds less than I was with Jax and Lucas at this point. Elijah has been moving like crazy this week and I love it. I can finally feel him with my hand on my stomach. This is the best part of being pregnant and I will miss it terribly. I have started with a cold today. I think it is from the weather change. I am not complaining though. I am loving this warmer weather. It has been so nice being able to walk outside the last couple of days. I thought I would go nuts shopping right away once I found out what I was having but I actually have not bought too much yet. I spent a good part of the day on sunday going through my baby clothes for the first 12 months and making a list of what we needed to get. I got rid of outfits that I didn't like or that might not work for the season. It will be so different having a baby when it is hot out. We decided on doing an antique/vintage car theme for the nursery. I am having a hard time deciding on bedding. Pottery Barn Kids has a couple that I like. I just can't make up my mind. I am hoping that Jason will finish Lucas' room next week and then finish paint the doors upstairs the following week. I am hoping to start on the nursery the week after Easter and hopefully have it finished by May. We have so many other projects going on around our house that I'm not sure how well that time table will work out. I haven't been sleeping well, but mostly its from the cold and having to get up once or twice to pee. Luckily the heartburn hasn't been horrible yet. I do feel like I have to avoid red sauces. I have been craving kanpai like no other and I am probably going to have to give in to it tomorrow night and get some carry out. I have also been drinking more milk and chocolate milk at that. I have also been craving oreo cookies! I try to only have 1 or 2 a day, but man they are good! My big jeans are getting tight around the waist. I am sure t won't be much longer until I have to break out the belle band. I am hoping to avoid maternity clothes as much as possible because I hate them. I can't tell you how excited I am to meet this little guy! I am dying to know what he looks like and I am dying to hold him in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment