Tuesday, April 15, 2014

21 Weeks

I am 21 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 138 lbs. I am still not good with this. It is looking like at this rate I am going to be weighing the same as I did with all the other boys at the end. Maybe my body just needs to weigh 161 lbs. every time! I have not been sleeping good at all this week. I have been having to get up twice at night to pee now and sometimes I can't fall back to sleep forever. Then the boys all get up around 6:00 am and are ready for the day. The weather has been so nice, except for today, that we are outside constantly and that wears me out more. I am not complaining though. I love the nice weather and wearing shorts and t-shirts and flip flops. I love going for walks with the boys outside and watching them run around the yard. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but I am more tired from it all. I am still craving tomatoes and I am also craving cheesecake now. I had to pick up a slice from the fresh market on sunday. I only ate half of it and I am saving the other half for another night this week. Cheesecake is a major weakness for me! I have also been craving grilled chicken and grilled veggies. Anything light and fresh has been sounding good. I am trying to count calories again to help with the weight gain. I would like to stay within 1500-1700 a day. this is not easy to do while being pregnant. I am so hungry all the time and I feel like a bottomless pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment