Thursday, January 2, 2014

7 Weeks

I am 7 Weeks today! I weighed in this morning at 124 lbs. I am not liking that at all. I have been so sick the last couple of days. I haven't' actually thrown up, but I feel like I could at any moment. Nothing ever sounds good to eat and almost any strong smell is unbearable. I have started with just a touch of heartburn and I have been extremely bloated and gassy. My boobs are just a little sore but not much. The nausea is what is really getting to me. I am having the hardest time finding something to drink also. I normally drink Dasani water all day every day, but right now I can't drink just plain water, it makes me feel even worst. I can tolerate it with a lemon, but I have really been wanting carbonated drinks, which is so not like me. It also is not helping with my thirst and my mouth always feeling dry. I pretty much feel like I always have in the past with the boys, so this makes me think this one is a boy also. My face has stayed clear in the last week which is great! I have also been SO exhausted. I could sleep all day everyday and all night!I of course can't do that with three little boys running around. I am going to have to probably start napping when the little ones nap while Christian is at school. Otherwise I might not make through the day! This is the time that I use to get things done around the house, but the house is going to have to wait this first trimester. I have been having to pee more often also. I get up at least once and sometimes twice at night to pee. That might also be why I am extra tired, I am not getting my full nights sleep. I go to the doctor next week and I am really hoping that they do an ultrasound to give an exact due date and to see if they can find a heartbeat. I really do not want to have to wait until my 12 week appointment to see if there is a heartbeat. As far as cravings go I haven't really had much of any because I have felt so sick. The only thing that I was craving the other day was a chicken enchilada from hacienda. I never ended up going and getting one and it doesn't sound quite as good as it did. I hope this sickness passes soon! I am hoping to start cleaning out the boys' drawers and closets this next week. I also really want to try and tackle the playroom toys. I don't know if I will feel up to all that, but that is my goal. I also need to get working on catching up all my blogs, uploading pictures to shutter fly, making photo books, and finish putting our videos on dvds for 2013. I also have to finish Cole's montage. If my nausea isn't any better then I might be doing a lot of that in the next week instead. I am hoping by the end of January that we will have Christian's room finished, and the boys' closets and drawers all cleaned out and organized, The playroom toys cleaned out and organized, and all blogs, photo books, dvds caught up! That is a lot to do, but I don't think we have a lot going on this month and the weather is usually bad so we stay inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment