Tuesday, January 28, 2014
10 Weeks
I am 10 Weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 128 lbs. I was happy to finally not see a gain on the scale! I would love to be able to maintain this for awhile, but I know that won't happen! I started to really worry again last night because I felt pretty good last night and I feel pretty good this morning. My heartburn doesn't seem to be as bad lately which also has me a little worried. My boobs are still really sore, so I guess that is a good sign and I felt sick over the weekend. I just think that overall this first trimester hasn't been quite as bad as my other first trimesters other than that week that Jason was gone. It could be that I started walking right after he got back and trying to eat healthier and taking my prenatal vitamins. Where in the past I don't think I did anything in the first trimester other than work and take care of the boys. I have really lacked motivation to get any kind of house work done around here. I hate it because this is the time of year that I am so motivated to get things cleaned out and organized and ready for a fresh start for 2014 and I have not been doing any of that. I am really hoping that I hear good news next thursday at my appointment and then maybe i can not worry and will be more motivated to get some things done around here. I did get christian's closet half way cleaned out and I plan on finishing the rest of his room when all his furniture comes in. It will be here on Feb. 11th. I am also hoping to clean out and organize Jax's room also then. If I can get all the bedrooms cleaned out and organized ours included this february I will feel pretty good. I also want to move the stuff in the guest bedroom over to the craft room and the stuff in the craft room over to the guest bedroom. I hoping that jason will have all the interior doors painted and hung by Lucas' birthday party! Along with the trim painted in the kitchen and side entryway! I really need to start planning his party since we are doing it on the 8th of March. That is going to be here before we know it! I am guessing if I can get the top two floors organized and cleaned out in february then hopefully in March I can get my blogs all caught up and then maybe April I can start working on photo books! I have so much I want and need to do before Baby #4 arrives. Okay back to pregnancy stuff! As far as cravings go this week I wanted McDonald's pretty bad on thursday and I of course gave in to the craving and got it. I have to say though I felt pretty bad after I ate it and I don't think I will be craving it like that for awhile now. Friday I craved pizza so we got carry-out from Kipplees and once again I was not impressed. It gave me heartburn pretty bad. I am not a fan of Kipplees myself. I prefer Turoni's and so I am still kind of craving turoni's pizza. I think It is more of a veggie pizza that I am craving and we just got pepperoni and sausage because that is the boys' favorite. Everyday when I pick up Christian from school we have to drive by Long John Silvers. I normally only want this maybe once a year to once every two years and every time I eat there I feel disgusting afterwards, but I have to say it has been sounding good. I think fried fish in general has been sounding good! I can't wait until lent when we can go to the Boonville fish fry on fridays. I have also been dying for a piece of cheesecake lately. I haven't given into that craving yet, but it won't be long I am sure! I have to say I am so ready for warm weather! We have had the coldest winter that I can remember in forever! Spring can not get here soon enough! I am still wearing all my regular clothes but a lot of my size 2 and size 4 jeans are feeling pretty tight on me. I have developed this nice donut or tire looking thing around my waist and it is not the baby it is just fat! I am going to color my hair this week, wax my eyebrows, and get a mani and pedi and maybe even get a spray tan to help lift my spirits from the winter blues and this extra fat on me! I am hoping this week goes by fast. I am so ready to get my appointment over with, so I can quit worrying so much one way or the other! I hate feeling like I am in limbo all the time. I want to plan and talk about things but I am to afraid of getting too attached and getting my hopes up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment