Tuesday, January 14, 2014
8 Weeks
I am 8 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 126 lbs. I have to say I am getting a little worried because I have not felt nearly as sick the last couple of days. I have been doing a lot of research and the size and heart rate all point to really good signs for a successful pregnancy. I just can't help but worry! I still feel sick when I don't eat something and my gag reflexes are getting a lot worst, but I just don't feel horrible all day long and that is how I was feeling. Also nothing was sounding good and almost any smell was bothering me and now things are starting to sound good again and I am getting more used to strong smells. I had quit taking my prenatal vitamins for about a week because I was just so sick I thought I would puke if I even attempted to swallow one. Then I remembered my mom telling me that they help you not to feel so sick so I started taking them every night again about a week ago. Maybe those are helping me to feel better. Maybe I am having a girl and the morning sickness just won't last as long. I just can't help that worry that I went from being so miserable that I though I have to be having twin boys to now I can manage my nausea and thinking that this isn't so bad so maybe I am having a girl. I don't know how I am going to make it 3 more weeks until my next appointment! I will say one thing that I don't remember having with my other pregnancies is a horrible almost like a metal taste in my mouth. This has been going on for about a week now. My mouth seems to always be watering and I feel like I have this really bad taste in my mouth. My chin started to break out again a couple of days ago. It's just one or two pimples but it drives me crazy! I never break out and I don't remember breaking out with my other pregnancies. I started back walking again yesterday! I am hoping to stay on a routine of going to tristate at least 4 days a week. I would love to walk or do pilates on mondays, walk and do tennis on tuesdays, do yolates on wednesdays, walk or elliptical on thursdays, and do yoga on saturday mornings. I know there is no way I will be able to spend this much time at the gym with the boys and working though. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can take the boys on walks outside and I am looking forward to summer and getting to swim laps in the pool! I haven't had a lot of cravings yet. Sliced strawberries and pretty much any kind of fresh suit has sounded good, packaged turkey on wheat bread has sounded good, and I have been really wanting a chicken enchilada from hacienda. I was also craving simply lemonade to drink the other day. Snapple apple also sounds really good to drink. Some of the things that don't sound good are vanilla cokes which is normally one of my favorite things in the whole world or any other kind of dark soda. Chinese food doesn't sound good at all and beef or big chunks of meet don't sound good. Pretty much anything with a strong flavor is off the table for me. I am sticking to simple and more bland things right now. I feel like this pregnancy is going so slow. I think it is just because of the time of year and being my first trimester. I always feel like it takes so long to get to 12 weeks! I am sure a lot of it has to do with how worried I am in the first trimester and I analyze each and every day that goes by. I need to try and focus on something else these next few weeks! I have so much stuff I need to do, but no energy or motivation to do it. I am hoping that Jason will start painting this weekend in Christian's room. I would love to have his room finished by february. I am going to try and work on our family blog and the boys' blogs. They are so far behind I don't know if I will ever get them all caught up! One other thing on my symptoms that has been better is I haven't had as much gas lately and I seem to be more regular. I was feeling so backed up. I am still feeling bloated just not quite as bad. I have also started with some bad heartburn the last couple of days. It doesn't matter what I eat if I lay down at all after eating I get bad heartburn. for now I am taking tums, but I will probably have to go on a prescription like last time. I think that wraps up this week! I am praying and hoping that everything is okay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment