Thursday, December 26, 2013
6 Weeks
I am 6 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 123 lbs. I have started feeling nauseous in the morning when I wake up and my stomach is empty. Once I eat something though I feel much better. I haven't been craving anything yet and I am starting to get to the point where nothing sounds good. I have been more tired in the evenings also. I think some of that has to do with the holidays and the craziness of that! I have also been so bloated and gassy lately which is no fun. My boobs have been just a little bit tender, but not too bad. My face has cleared up from my little break out last week and it seems to be back to normal. If I had to guess what I am having right now I am starting to think it's a boy. I am feeling pretty much like I have with my other pregnancies and they were boys. Strong smells are starting to bother me a little and it is ridiculous how strong my sense of smell has become. I can smell every little thing so strong! I am looking forward to my doctor appointment on the 9th. I am hoping that they do an ultrasound just so I can relax and know that things are looking okay and also to see when my due date is. I can't help but worry sick every first trimester now since my miscarriage. I have been getting motivated to get things organized around here and get things cleaned out! I think my nesting is starting way early! I feel like we have so much to do before the baby comes and not nearly enough time! I am so excited to be having another baby and I am really looking forward to holding and loving on this sweet baby of ours! We have started talking about some names. We of course can't agree on anything for sure yet. I am thinking if it is a boy we will use Wallace or Verlin for a middle name after Jason's Grandpa. I really wanted to use Gail for a middle name no matter if it is a boy or a girl but Jason is not going for that if it is a boy. We have no clue on a first name for a boy. I like Michael a lot but of course jason does not. My main stipulation on a boys name is that is after a TV show that we watch. We have named all our other boys after TV shows that we watch and I want to continue that. For a girl the name that we agree on right now is Elise Gail June Pickerill. The name that I would really rather use is Junelise Gail Pickerill and call her Elise. Either way she will be named after my Grandma Folz and Jason's Grandma Pickerill (June) and my mom and Jason's aunt Susan (Gail). The name Elise isn't after anybody it is just a name we both really like and think is pretty. We really can't hardly talk about a boys name without one of us getting frustrated with the other. Jason is thinking he wants to wait to tell anybody what the name is until we have the baby but I am not a fan of that idea. It will be too hard and I need my sisters opinions on too many things that they would have to know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment