Tuesday, January 21, 2014
9 Weeks
I am 9 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 128 lbs. this week. I am just so upset on how much weight I have already gained. I am really trying to get my eating under control and quit eating out so much. We have been doing the drive through or carry-out thing way too much! the last couple of days I have been eating a bowl of cereal or a granola bar for breakfast, then having a plain turkey sandwich for lunch and then usually cracker and cheese or fruit for a mid afternoon snack and then actually fixing something for supper instead of going out. I also have to end my day with an evening snack otherwise I feel so sick when I go to bed. I have been trying to eat cracker and cheese or a plain turkey sandwich instead of ice cream like I really want. I have been wanting sweets a little more the last couple of days which is a normal pregnancy thing for me. I have not been in the mood for chips hardly at all. This is usually a weakness for me. I normally love chips! I have been continuing to walk this week. I made it 3 days walking last week and I am hoping to make it 4 days this week. I would really love to weigh 126 lbs. when I go to the doctor in a couple of weeks. I am just dreading seeing that 130 again. Smells are still bothering me but not quite as bad. I still need to eat every 3-4 hours or I will feel sick and dry heave. I have been feeling more sick in the evenings after the boys are in bed and then I wake up feeling pretty good and as long as I eat regularly through out the day I feel pretty much fine. This of course has me a little worried that something could be wrong and that I could have a miscarriage. I was so worried this past week because I was feeling so much better all week and then Friday night I started to feel kind of bad and I felt horrible saturday afternoon and evening. Then I felt good again on sunday, but started to feel sick sunday evening and that is how I felt yesterday and today! I really hope everything is ok. If it isn't I would rather have a sign before I go in like spotting or something. I just really don't want to go in there thinking that everything will be okay and then there just not be a heartbeat. I hate this first trimester so much. I am trying not to tell anyone but it is getting harder and harder. February 6th can not come fast enough! I did finally satisfy my Hacienda chicken enchilada craving last thursday and that was so good! My boobs have still been really sore this week. I have to get up once a night to pee and then i am so restless trying to go back to sleep and it takes me forever to fall asleep. This makes me so much more tired in the mornings. I haven't had a chance to nap in the afternoons as much this week, but I really could use an afternoon nap on most days. I have been taking tums at night for my heartburn. So far this is working ok, but I am sure that I will have to go on something stronger before this is all over with. My face has cleared up for the time being and I hope it stays this way. I am so ready for warmer weather! I am so over winter and this cold weather. I am going crazy being inside like this and not getting to go on my daily walks around the neighborhood! I am thinking I am going to need to make a trip to the nail salon for a mani and pedi. Maybe that will make me feel better! I am praying and keeping my tigers crossed that this week goes ok. I am always so nervous on the 9th week because that is when the baby's heart stopped beating before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment