I finally have everything all packed for Jax and I. My gowns and robe came in yesterday and I got some gowns for Jax to wear in the hospital. I wanted us to find matching sets like I did with Christian, but I just couldn't find anything that was simple and plain. I hate all the crazy prints and it doesn't photograph well at all, so I just wanted a simple gown that was pretty much a solid color. I love the gowns from Amiee gowns and the robe to match is nice also. I ordered three from there, one is black, one blue, and one is burgundy. I may not need all three, but it is better to have them and not need them then to need them and not have them. All of my toiletries and make-up is packed except my flat iron and my powder foundation. I packed a small bag for by my bed with hand lotion, mints, hand sanitizer, room spray, lip gloss and ponytail holders. I am recharging the batteries in my camera and video camera so those will be ready. I went ahead and gave Jason his present for being a new dad on Christmas. I got him a watch that he had been wanting. He thought it was silly to get him something for our second child. I think he really just couldn't wait a couple of more weeks even though he had no clue what I got him. He was super excited and surprised when he opened it. I do still need to get Jason packed and I need to lay out outfits for Christian when he comes to the hospital and when we go home from the hospital. I am getting ll of our laundry caught up today so I will lay out those outfits today. Part of me can see me making it to the 12th and part of me feels like it could happen at anytime. If I go with my gut instinct i would say that I will go into labor on my own either the night of the 9th or the morning of the 10th. This really kind of sucks because I am really busy at work the evening of the 10th and it will suck to have to call and reschedule everyone. I will say it does feel good to have all mine and Jax's stuff packed and ready to go!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment