I am 33 weeks pregnant today! I am using my weight from my doctor's appointment on Monday which was 156. I have now gained 23 lbs. all together. I am pretty pleased with that. I am really glad that I haven't started to swell yet. I am still wearing my rings and my nose is still in proportion with my face. When I was pregnant with Christian my nose got really big. The funny thing was that I had no idea that it was so big. I was so concerned with everything else I didn't pay any attention to my nose. I have still been wearing my regular jeans with my belle band. That seams to be more comfortable than my maternity jeans. Not too mention all maternity pants make you look bigger than you really are. I have really started to worry and get nervous about the whole labor/delivery and recovery and then not too mention the fact that I will have two children instead of just one. I have no idea how I will ever get anything done again. I have a hard time with just Christian. I tend to do a lot during his naps, but I won't have that break time anymore with a second one. Christian is pretty self sufficient, but he still wants to be played with and entertained, which I love, but I feel like I will be spread so thin for awhile. I know eventually things will get easier and I will find balance and a routine. I just don't do well with adjusting too change and I do even worse when I need sleep. I really don't know how I'm going to survive. I have been stressing to Jason all my fears and he is just so calm about everything. I guess I am also worried about not enjoying this time with both of my boys and my husband, because I will be tired and stressed. The last few nights I have not slept well at all and my days have been a disaster with Christian, because I simply have no patience. I keep thinking it will only be worse after I have the baby. Since I am in major panic mode right now I think I am going to spend the next couple of days washing all the clothes and nursery items. I was going to wait until a little closer to time, but since I am freaking out I think this might help me feel better. Yesterday I made a trip to Target to get some baby essential items to be sure we are completely ready for everything. I might make a trip to Babies R Us to get the rest of the stuff we need today. Hopefully I can talk Jason into going to Lowe's tonight to get the shelf for the nursery and then Saturday he can hang the shelf along with some pictures for me. Then the only thing that will need to be done is getting the rest of the baby stuff out. I am going to wait until after Christmas to get those few things out, simply because I have no room to put anything with the Christmas tree up and our Christmas decorations out. I plan on taking all the Christmas decorations down the day after Christmas and then the day after that I am getting the rest of the baby things out and getting the storage room organized. I have put a couple of things in my bags for the hospital, but I still need to buy a lot of the things. I need to get 3 pajamas to wear in the hospital. I wanted to get the gowns that have the matching newborn outfits with them for the baby, but I haven't been able to find any that I like. I also need to get a going home outfit and I really want to get a pair of the Ugg slippers to wear! I can't decide if I want the long shirt style for gowns or if I want to do more of a shirt and pant set. I also need to get a comfy house robe to wear. Mine has had it! I am hoping to find and get all these things in the next couple of weeks, so I can have the majority of my bags packed. The next three weeks are going to be a whirl wind of craziness. We have so much going on and I am looking forward to all of it! I really can't wait to do our maternity pictures. Alisann is doing them in about a week and a half. I really hope that Christian does good for them. Normally he does great, but this will be the one time that he doesn't! I haven't been craving anything too much lately. It seems like we have been eating a lot of pasta dishes, but I haven't had that 'I'm going to die if I don't get it craving with it'. I tend to crave different things at different times. I have been drinking a lot of milk still and homemade chocolate chip cookies always sound good. Jaxson moves like crazy and his kicks have been getting more and more painful. Bending over is one for the worst things for me and it is really hard to get up off the floor when i am sitting down with Christian. It takes so much out of me to take a shower and get ready anymore. I remember it being this way with Christian also. I can't wait to be able to drink a margarita or have a glass of wine. I am also looking forward to drinking my martinis again. It's not like I want to go out and get trashed or anything. I just really miss having margarita nights at our house, or sharing a bottle of wine with Jamie, or going out for martinis with Alisann. I hate that I just don't have the option. I am really sick of this heartburn also. I hate it so much and it doesn't matter what I eat I get it. As long as I take Zantac it is bearable. I just hate having to take something for all the time. I go back to the doctor next Friday and I have my pre-admission appointment with the hospital on Tuesday. This is when i fill out most of the paperwork and they run through things with me. It cuts down on a lot of time when I am at the hospital to deliver. It is also nice not to have to mess with so much paperwork after I have the baby. Other than just being nervous and anxious for everything, we are just counting down the days until baby Jax is here!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment