I am 15 weeks pregnant today! I am going to use my weight from my appointment on Monday since it was just a few days ago. It was 136! I have gained a total of 3 lbs. so far which is really pretty good for me. I finally feel like I am making progress and getting somewhere with this pregnancy. I know with Christian the second trimester flew by for me. It was the best trimester for me also. It looks like it will be the same with this one. I threw up again on Monday night. Other than that I have been feeling SO much better. I haven't really been craving anything specific just yet. Food is just now starting to be appetizing again. I am really curious to see what it will be with this one. I will say the past couple of weeks when iI wake up in the morning I drink a glass of either chocolate or strawberry milk. It is so good! I did this when I was pregnant with Christian also. The further I got in the pregnancy the more milk I would crave. I have actually been motivated and had the energy to get some much needed housework finished. I am on a mission now to get this house back into shape. I have been making list after list of all kinds of things that I want to do the rest of the summer and into fall. I have been working on planning stuff for our gender reveal party! I am getting really excited for it. I am going to decorate some jars for the half pot and for people to write there favorite name suggestions down. I am also going to have people come wearing a pink shirt if they think it is a girl and a blue shirt if they think it is a boy. I need to get an email sent out so everybody knows all the details. I am not a good email person! This past week I have been contemplating on what to do as far as nursery furniture goes. For Christian we bought a sleigh style cherry finish furniture. I really like the style of it and it goes great for either a boy or a girl. My original plan was to get Christian new furniture and use the same baby furniture for the new baby. One of the big reasons for this was that I wanted all my babies to use the same crib and then I would save it for when I have grand babies to use for them. Christian is pretty attached to his bed now and I am not sure how we are going to get him out of it before the baby comes. We finally have him sleeping in the toddler style part of his bed and things are going better. He still gets up way to early in the mornings and he doesn't take as long of a nap, but he at least isn't crying at night when we lay him down. I am hoping that in another month we will be able to put him in a twin bed or at least get him in the other toddler bed that we bought him. Then we can buy him a tall chest of drawers and a nightstand to go with it like I originally planned. If not it looks like we will be buying new nursery furniture instead! I went through and sorted out all my old maternity clothes and got the ones out that I could wear for summer. I still haven't wore any of them yet, but that time is quickly approaching. I'm sure in a couple more weeks I will have no choice. I am still in that in between stage. I hate looking like I just put on too much weight. I am anxious to get myself in a routine of trying my prenatal yoga DVD out. I haven't gotten around to that yet. I am getting together with Jamie and LeeAnn in a couple of weeks for a project day. I am really looking forward to that! I am going to work on stuff for the gender party. I would love to have a project day once a month to work on stuff if we can work it out with our busy schedules. I am wanting to make some burp cloths by sewing on cute ribbon for decoration and then have them monogrammed. That will have to wait for a while. I am also going to have to look at ordering a stroller and car seat sometime soon also. We sold Christian's in the yard sale. We weren't very happy with the way the car seat buckled. We are going to go with the Chico brand. Alisann has this and she loves it. I am going to go with a black and grey color scheme, so it will go with any gender we have in the future.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment