I am 13 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this week at 135, the same as last week. I am so glad this is my last week of my first trimester. I felt a little better yesterday than I had been, but the rest of this past week I felt awful. I am so ready to be over this morning sickness and to have some energy back. I wear out so easily right now. I can barely keep up with Christian and the daily maintenance around the house. The heat outside has been no help on either of these things either. It has only made things worse. I think I am going to keep that in mind the next time I get pregnant. I am at an in between stage on my clothes right now. Most of my regular stuf is getting too tight, but I am not quite ready for maternity clothes yet. I have been wearing looser fitting clothes and that seems to be working for now. I think I will be in my maternity clothes a lot sooner this time. I know with Christian I didn't start showing until I was like 20 or 22 weeks. They say that you do start showing earlier with your second one. I remember waking up one morning, after having a very sleepless night because my stomach hurt, and my stomach had just popped out. I keep waiting for that to happen again. I'm sure it will still be a few weeks yet. My boobs are hurting less and less now also, so that is a relief. I still haven't bought anything for the baby yet. I really haven't had anytime to go shopping. I did order a subscription to Pregnancy & Newborn magazine. I am looking forward to reading this! I love reading and looking through magazines! I never ordered any when I was pregnant with Christian and when I got half way through I wished I would have, but by then it was a little too late I thought. I got Christian his new bedding for his room and I love it! I ordered it from Pottery Barn Kids. I can't wait to get his toddler room finished. i am sticking with the same sailboat theme as before. We are just going to update it some and give it a more kid look. I am hoping to be finished with Christian's room before we find out what we are having. We should find out in about 5 weeks. I am really anxious to find out what we are having I am ready to start calling this baby by a name instead of just 'baby'. We are still stuck on the same names as before. If it is a boy Jackson Kenneth and if it is a girl Charlotte (Charlee) June. Jason and I were talking the other day about how we wanted to do the nursery. If it is a boy I think we are in agreement on doing a vintage airplane theme and if it is a girl we probably aren't going to do a specific theme. I HATE the color pink and all the girl bedding tends to have pink in it. Pottery Barn used to have this girl bedding that was a sky blue and a bright lime green with stripes and polka dots. I loved that bedding, but they discontinued it. I think I am going to try and come up with something similar and go with that on a color scheme. My Mother-in-law is super talented with a sewing machine and a paint brush, so I am hoping that between the two of us we can come up with a non-pink, cute, girly nursery if we have a girl. Jason liked the idea of the blues and greens for a girl room. He of course isn't crazy about pink either. If I do have a girl it will be hard to find cute girly clothes that are not covered in pink. Maybe if I have girl I will get over my dislike of pink a little more. Christian talks about the baby everyday. He always has to kiss my belly and tell the baby he loves it! yesterday he wanted to start practicing changing diapers, so he can help me when the baby comes. He got his puppy dogs out and laid them on the floor and then went and got two diapers and the wipes. He said the puppy dogs were stinky. It was so cute to watch him wipe his puppy dogs and lay them on the diapers. He also told me that he was going to help Mommy feed the baby a bottle. I think he is excited to be a big brother. He loves to help both Jason and I anytime we do anything around the house and I think he will be a big help taking care of his little brother or sister.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment