I am 14 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 138. That is not good I am hoping that my scale is wrong. I go Monday to the doctor, so I will know for sure how bad the weight gain is. I have been eating worse than I ever have in my life. I think Jason and I have set a new record for eating out for us and it hasn't been healthy at all. My sickness hasn't got any better so far. Last Friday I almost passed out at work and then last saturday night I pikes again. I have felt nauseated the rest of the week this week too. I can not wait to start feeling better and to get my energy back. I have so many things I want and need to get done. I was hoping to have them all finished before summer but since I haven't even started on my long list of things to do yet i'm guessing that they will just have to wait until fall now. The heat has been a real killer this summer. I can't ever remember being and feeling this miserable in the summer time. I normally love summer, but this year has been a totally different story. I can not wait for fall and all things that come with it. One good thing I can say is that I am officially in my second trimester now and that feels great to say. I am going to get my maternity clothes out this weekend and organize and see what all I am going to need to still get. I know I am going to get a funny Halloween shirt for sure. I saw one on one website that says ' pumpkin smuggler' that I liked. I'm going to get a Christmas one also. I am definately pouching out now. It's not a ton but I do look kind of chubby. I hate the inbetween stage of pregnancy. I will be setting up my appointment for the ultrasound on monday when I go to the doctor. I am shooting for 4 weeks from today. I will be 18 weeks exactly and then we can have our party the next night to actually find out. I can not wait to see what it is. I am ready to give this baby a name and start on the nursery. Hopefully I start feeling better this week now that I am out of the first trimester and hopefully everything goes good on Monday at the doctor's. I can't help but still get nervous for my appointment.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment