For about the past two weeks I have been feeling little flutters. They haven't really been strong enough to say that it was the baby for sure, but it had been feeling more like butterflies rather than gas. The last few days they have gotten much stronger and I can definitely tell a difference now. It feels like a fish flopping around in my stomach. I remember the first time I felt Christian move. We had just come off the river from boating and I was sitting in Jason's truck waiting for him to finish locking down the boat, when I felt something flop in my stomach. I think I had felt little things before that, but I never knew what it really was. This is when I knew for sure that it was him. I think I was around 18 - 20 weeks when this happened. I wish I knew for sure when it was. I didn't keep track of anything when I was pregnant with him. I think it was probably closer to 18 weeks because I don't think I knew if it was a girl or a boy yet. They say with your second one you show faster, feel it move sooner, and are more tired and sick than the first time around. So far all this has held true. The movements still aren't strong enough for Jason to feel, But I'm sure in a couple of more weeks he will get to finally feel that kicking also. I will say I think this is one of my favorite parts about being pregnant.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment