Monday, May 3, 2010

Trying, Trying, Trying

Well, Jason and I tried all week while we were on vacation! I should be able to find out something sometime next week. I will say I don't have a positive feeling about this time for some reason. I don't know if it is because I haven't been counting days as much and watching for signs as much. We pretty much just did it every other day for 10 or 12 days straight. I actually am fine with it if it doesn't happen this month. Probably since I didn't put as much thought and effort into it. I won't be as disappointed when it doesn't happen. I am going to try and have this same outlook every month until it does happen. I am keeping myself as busy as possible to help keep my mind off of things. On thing that is good is that we have a lot going on this month so that should help pass the time. Alisann is getting induced on June 1st. I am so excited to have another baby nephew to play with and hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment