Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Exausted

The last few days I have been feeling so exhausted. I don't remember ever feeling this exhausted with my last two pregnancies. I remember feeling a little more tired than usual, but this is just pure exhaustion that I feel right now. I slept for almost 12 hours when I woke up on Sunday and with in a few hours I was so tired. Some of this could be from the heat we have been having also. Today I also started feeling just a little bit queazy where nothing really sounded good to eat and it felt like my food is stuck in my throat. That makes me feel a little bit better. Some strong smells are starting to bother me just a little bit now also. These are all good signs! I can't wait for my appointment next week. I hope it is all good news! Alisann is also getting induced that morning if she doesn't go before then. She is dilated 3 cm and is 80% effaced. I think she will go in the next couple of days. I don't see how she could possibly hold off until next week. I just hope that whenever she goes I am able to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment