Saturday, May 15, 2010

Doctors Appointment

I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. This time they want to check my levels every so often too make sure things are going smoothly and to give me more peace of mind. They took my blood to check my hcg levels and my progesterone levels. They want me to have at least a 15 on my progesterone to show that I am having a healthy pregnancy. The bad thing is that I won't find out until Monday morning what they are. I think this is making me more anxious than if I just didn't know. Now I am waiting all weekend to see if there is something wrong. I still don't have really any symptoms of being pregnant which make me nervous. I think they usually start more by the six week and I will be five weeks on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment