Tuesday, February 25, 2014

14 Weeks

I am 14 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 128 lbs. today. I was super excited, but also nervous because I am worried that since I haven't been gaining that maybe something is wrong. I do feel like my waist/stomach is getting bigger because my jeans all feel tight. I had to break out my 'fat girl' jeans from  after I had Jax and they are still a little loose but they fit me much better than they did. My heartburn seems to be a little worst this week especially when I eat too much. I ate 5 peppercinis with my pizza on Saturday night and I paid for it all night long with heartburn. I took a ton of tums and nothing helped. I have been craving hearts of palm lately and I am almost out, so I desperately need to go to the grocery. I have been wanting english cucumbers, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and hearts of palm. I have also been wanting fresh pineapple and chicken salad with celery, grapes, and pecans on a croissant. I am so ready fro warmer weather I could just go insane. We had a teaser of it last week and it was wonderful and now it is so cold again! I am so ready to grill out and sit outside in the warm sun. As far as the gender reveal goes I think right now we have decided to go with having the boys wear big brother shirts and then have a pink onesie with lil sis on it or a blue onsie with lil bro on it and have the ultrasound tech put whichever one it is in a box and then we can wrap it later and have the boys open the box at the party and pull out the onesie to reveal what it is! I love the balloon idea so much and it makes such a great picture, but I like that the boys will all get to help reveal this way too and the balloon thing makes me nervous on taking it to the place in case something would be left out as a clue. We also I think have possible decided on a boys name. I know I definitely want the boys middle name to be Jourdan. This was my great grandma schmitt's maiden name. I was so excited when I found this out! I really wanted to name our next baby after my Grandma Folz's side in some way. Jason likes jourdan for a middle name but he wasn't crazy about the spelling. I actually like the different spelling the most about it. Now for the first name…. this is not set in stone, but it is the only name we can both agree on at the moment…. we both like Elijah. This is after the show Vampire Diaries and The Originals, so I am still sticking with naming our boys after TV show Characters that I like. We both are still liking Junelyse Gail for a girl. It feels good to have at least a name for a girl or a boy that we both can agree on and like. Now I need to get shirts ordered for the boys! I have also felt like maybe I felt some movement but then nothing has been strong enough or distinct enough to tell. It could just be gas. I am so ready to start feeling the baby move. That always makes me feel so much more at ease about things!

No comments:

Post a Comment