Tuesday, March 4, 2014
15 Weeks
I am 15 weeks pregnant this week! I weighed in at 129 lbs. this week. I am hoping that holds true at my doctor's appointment on thursday. I have been feeling much better and not really been gaining much weight so this all has me a little nervous for my appointment. I am still kind of craving tomatoes but I haven't really been eating them a lot. They just sound good on everything! I have also been loving Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. This is not a good craving to have! I haven't really had a huge appetite lately which is different for me. It seems like my stomach is not digesting food very well. I will eat a normal amount and it takes forever for the food to settle and for me to digest it. I feel like it is just staying with me for so long and normally I eat a lot and I am hungry again in no time. My clothes are fitting more and more snug. I am wearing my size 4 jeans and some size 6 jeans now instead of my size 0 or size 2. My shirts seem to be shrinking in length and are bit tighter, so i am now digging out my medium tops or extra long tops to wear. I am not wearing maternity clothes yet and hoping to get by with not having to wear them at all. I think I have felt a couple of flutters this past week and that has been exciting. Its still hard to tell for sure though. It could be just gas. Christian is dying to feel the baby kick! I am still not sleeping well. I get up at least once a night to go pee and I have the hardest time going back to sleep. Then I am so exhausted during the day and I have had no time to take a nap lately and that kills me. I have still been walking for an hour about 4-5 times a week. We walk a 15 minute mile when we walk which is a pretty good pace. I am anxious for my appointment on thursday to see when we can have the gender reveal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment