Tuesday, February 11, 2014
12 Weeks
I am 12 Weeks today! I weighed in at 129 lbs. this week. I am really not looking forward to seeing that 130 mark on the scale again. I have felt a little more sick the last couple of days when I wait too long to eat. I still have not thrown up yet. I am still doing the gagging and dry heaving thing when I feel nauseous. I am still able to wear all my regular clothes, but my jeans I have had to start using a ponytail holder for the button to give a little more room and some of my sweaters are a little too short now. I am finding that the clothes are quickly becoming too small. I went to House of Blues and Saturday and got some amazing fleece lined leggings that are more stithy feeling and so comfortable. I also bought some longer sweaters just to get me through this next month of cold. I can not tell you how ready for spring I am. I am hoping to not have to buy any maternity clothes this time. I didn't buy any with Lucas and managed to make it through wearing regular clothes that were longer in the top and my bella band for my jeans. I am nervous about this one being in the summer though that I might be bigger and swell more. I have been walking 4 miles about 4 times a week lately so hopefully that will help me too not get too big. I also plan on swimming laps in the pool at our house and at my parents house for some added exercise! I am also thinking that tanks, maxi skirts, and sundresses will help me out this summer. As far as cravings go this week for breakfast I ate a sugar free applesauce bar from Maxine's everyday. I love those! For lunch I had either pizza or chicken salad and dinner I was kind of all over the place. Just recently I have been in the mood for grilled chicken breasts that I can cut and dip in a wing sauce and ranch dressing or even make a wrap out of it. I think Jason is going to grill chicken breast tonight to have for the rest of the week for dinner and lunch! I have also been craving some chocolate. I was craving cheesecake and I got that for dessert when Jason and I had our date night Saturday night, so now I am onto chocolate. Not a lot of chocolate, just a piece here and there and I of course am loving my oreo cookies again! I am dying for my girl scout cookie order to come in! I have been wanting to stop into libs and pick up some chocolate from there, but haven't got around to it. I have not been in the mood for steak at all and chinese, mexican, or seafood has not sounded good either. I did eat some cooked sushi the other night and it was great! I am still getting up at night at least once to pea and I have a hard time getting back to sleep after I am awake. This makes me really tired during the day and I am fine if I can take a little nap in the afternoon but if I can't I am asleep on the couch by 8:00 on the nights that I don't work and i am completely worthless to get anything done around here. I will say though I have been a little better this past week on accomplishing some things. I pretty much have Jax and christian all moved in to their new room. Their new furniture got delivered today. I still need to have Jason hang a couple of pictures in their room and in Lucas' room. Jason has been busy hanging new interior doors lately and I love the look of the new doors but man does it take forever for him to get one door hung! My goal this next week is to finish organizing Lucas, Christian and Jax's rooms and hopefully get what will be the nursery all cleaned out, so that once we know what we are having Jason can get to work in there! I also want to get my room and bathroom cleaned out and deep cleaned this next week I have really let that go and I can't take it any more. I need to go through my clothes and get rid of some of them. I was so excited after my appointment last week that I had to order something for the baby. I ordered a carseat canopy and car seat cover set that I am excited to get! I went with a grey and white chevron print so it will work with a boy or a girl. Even though I am almost positive I am having a boy. I have also started thinking and planning for the gender reveal party. I don't have anything decided for certain yet on it, but It will with be the last friday in March or the first Friday in April. It all depends on if my doctor is going to be in over spring break or not. And I won't know that until my next appointment because I forgot to ask her at my last one. I am leaning toward doing the box with balloons in it for the reveal, because I just love how the pictures turn out for that. I would love to think of something creative or different but It is hard since Jason and I want to find out with everyone else and I don't want anyone at the party to know ahead of time either. I haven't decided for sure on food yet, but right now I am leaning toward finger type foods and doing a slider bar and having lots of different appetizers. It will probably depend on what I am craving at the time on what we have to eat! i am really hoping for nice warm weather so we can be outside for it. Now that I have the boys' rooms pretty much finished I need to be looking more at nursery ideas. I know if we have a boy I am going to do a vintage car theme in his room and I am really excited to that. I have no idea what to do if I have a girl. I do know that I do not want pinks or purples in the room at all. I will probably have to go with grey and turquoise or some girly shade of blue. I am looking forward to being in my second trimester next week! In a way I feel like this first trimester has taken forever but then in a way I feel like I can't believe I am almost in my second trimester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment