Tuesday, February 18, 2014
13 Weeks Hello Second Trimester
I am 13 weeks pregnant today! I am now in my second trimester and I am so glad to be done with my first trimester! I weighed in today at 129 lbs. I am just getting over the flue so that helped me keep my weight down this time. I didn't eat much this weekend and then I ended up sick Sunday night and all day yesterday. This has put a damper on getting things done this past week. I know I won't get much done this week because I am so busy at work this week! I am not looking forward to that at all. I am so ready for to have energy and motivation to get my house deep cleaned and cleaned out and organized. There is no point in deep cleaning the house until Jason is finished with hanging our new interior doors. That is making everything a mess around here. I am going to have to say that my goal again this week is to clean out my bedroom and bathroom and clean out the boys' rooms and organize. As far as cravings go this week I have been craving chocolate covered strawberries, so I made some Friday night and they were delicious. Jason grilled stuffed shrimp and filet mignons for dinner friday night also. I normally always eat new york strips when I have steak and I haven't had a filet in a long time. I have to say I really loved it and I might have to start getting those from now on! Since I was sick the last couple of days nothing has sounded good to eat. I am feeling better this morning and eggo waffles sounded good for breakfast this morning with Simply orange juice. I have been on a bit of an orange juice kick the past week also, but it has to be the Simply orange juice for some reason. I am not sleeping very good at night. For some reason my left shoulder has really been bothering me and I am sure it is how I am laying on it. I also have to get up once at night to go pee and then it takes awhile for me to go back to sleep. I am looking forward to feeling the baby move and I am thinking that should be happening in the next couple of weeks. That is my favorite part of being pregnant and honestly probably about the only thing I like about being pregnant. We are no closer on names for a boy either. My top names are Michael and Jacob. Jason throws random names out all the time and usually I am looking at him like he is crazy. The names he comes up with I feel like are perfect dog names, but not something I want to name our son. Right now he is stuck on Tucker and I am not a fan at all of that. As of right now we are still liking Junelyse Gail for a girl and calling her Elyse. I am leaning toward just June Gail for a girl also. I am really starting to like the name June by itself. I just think Elyse is such a pretty name. We still have not decided on how to do the gender reveal party yet and we haven't really talked about it much. I am really hoping it works out to do it the last weekend in March, so that Christian can be at the ultrasound with us. He is so excited to have a new little brother or sister. Well that pretty much sums up this week, hopefully I can be more productive and get something accomplished around here before next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment