I am 9 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 134 today. I can not wait to start feeling better so I can start eating better. Right now I eat anything and everything that sounds good. I have no self control because so few things actually sound good to me right now. I did start walking again yesterday and I am a little sore today, but it is a good sore. I am really hoping to keep working out this time throughout my whole pregnancy. I did this with Christian and the weight came off so much easier. I still have not thrown up yet but I have felt awful almost the whole time since I have found out that I was pregnant. There have been a few days here and there that I have felt okay but then I worry that something is wrong. I hope I feel better soon. I am so irritable and moody because I feel so bad all the time. I crave random things all the time, but lately I have been wanting chicken fingers to eat and I have also been wanting sweets. The thought of cheap mexican food makes me want to puke and steak has not been sounding good lately which is odd. Jason and I did talk about some more boy names. We agreed we both like Davis okay and Miles is not totally out of the question. I really want to name the middle name after my Grandpa on my Mom's side so we are probably going to use Albert for the middle name. The name we are closest to right now though is Townes Albert Pickerill. It definitely has not been decided for sure because I am not crazy about the name Townes but I do like it with Albert and Pickerill. We are still thinking! I feel like all my symptoms point to a boy, but I can't help but have a feeling that it could be a girl. I think I think this because of how high the heart rate was at the ultra sound. I have been sleeping a lot lately also. I go to bed between 9:00 and 10:00 and I don't get up until 8:00 a lot of times and I have to take a nap almost everyday for at least a hour. I feel like my stomach is bloated, but I can still fit into all my regular clothes just fine. I hope this stays this way for awhile. I have finally almost got all my blogs all caught up. That has been such a chore since we got back from vacation. I have so many things I need and want to do but I have no energy or motivation to do it. I am hoping that once my second trimester starts I will feel good and full of energy to get everything done that I need to. We have a super busy Fall and I am so ready for it to be here. I do have to say that this week always makes me super nervous, because this is the week that the baby's heart stopped beating when I had the miscarriage. I know I will be super nervous all week and be over analyzing every little symptom that I have. I won't know anything until I go to the doctor in a few weeks. After that appointment I will be able to breathe easier and start telling more people. Then I hopefully will know also when I will get to do our gender reveal party. I have a feeling she will do it at 20 weeks so then we won't get to have our party until November 19th because of Jason being gone. I need to start taking pictures of myself this week. I am behind on this already. I don't think I have changed any though so I'm sure it's not a big deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment