Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Weeks

I am 10 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 135 lbs. today. I am beyond caring about my weight right now because I have been so sick lately that it makes no difference right now. There is no way I can have any sort of self control when I feel this bad. I am hoping in a few weeks I will feel better and can eat better. I have been walking for an hour twice a week so far and that has been good. I threw up last Thursday night a ton. This was the first time that I have actually gotten sick so far. I felt like I was going to pretty much since I first found out I was pregnant. My clothes all still fit fine. Some of my pants are a little tighter, but that is just from the bloating. I haven't started showing yet which is a good thing. The weather hasn't been horribly hot the last few weeks, but I am still ready for fall to get here. I know I will feel better when there is that fresh cool breeze blowing and no humidity. I was telling Travis last night that I think I am still in shock over being pregnant, because other than being sick all the time it just doesn't seem possible. I figured it probably won't totally set in until after we find out what we are having. I am already stressing about the delivery room. I know with Jax I was stretching it on how many people were allowed to be in the room. I had my Mom, Grandma, Alisann, Jamie and of course Jason. Becky couldn't be there and there is a good chance that she wouldn't be able to be there again. I would love for Mary to watch the boys and bring them up to the room like she did last time, but I also don't want to leave her out if Martha wants to be in the room. I hate to tell either of them they can't but there may not be enough room in the room. I think I am going to wait for us to call people again like we did with Jax. It worked out really nice not having a ton of people out in the waiting room that we felt like we had to let in right away. We were able to do everything we wanted as a family and be able to have some alone time before we got rushed with tons of visitors. I am sure I will have a scheduled induction like last time which will be so nice. Everything went so smoothly for us and I hope we are able to have things go that smoothly again. I am anxious for my doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks. I feel like then I can relax a little more knowing that everything is okay and I really hope that it is. I don't see how it couldn't be with as sick as I have felt this time. We are still no closer to agreeing on a boys name. I think we will go with Albert for a middle name, but we can't even remotely come up with a first name. Going by how sick I have felt I am pretty sure it is a boy. The only little hope that I have that it is a girl is how fast the heart rate was at my ultrasound. All that could change though when I go in for my next appointment.

1 comment:

  1. I was sicker with my girls than my boy! But I also think each pregnancy was worse for me too as I got older! :)

    ReplyDelete