Saturday, August 13, 2011

7 Weeks

I am 7 weeks pregnant today! I weighed myself earlier this week and I weighed 129 lbs. This was the first time that I saw the 120's on my scale in over a year. I was a little depressed knowing that it would be a while before I would see it again. I felt awful this past week. Pretty much from the time I woke up until I went to sleep I felt sick. I still haven't thrown up yet, but sometimes that makes you feel better. I do have to say I am a little worried because I didn't feel very sick last night and I don't feel very sick this morning still. I have been a little nervous this whole time because my boobs have not been sore at all and that is usually one of my first symptoms. I do know that before most of my symptoms never really started until I was between 6 and 8 weeks. I still don't know an exact due date so who knows on how far along I am. This is all based on when I think I conceived. I have been really tired lately also. I have been taking naps everyday when the boys take their naps and I have been in bed before 10 every night. Even though I have felt so sick, I feel like a bottomless pit at the same time. There is a fine line between not eating enough and eating too much. I have to eat all the time because when my stomach feels empty, I feel sick. This morning I ate 3 pancakes and I feel like I haven't eaten a thing. It is like I am a bottomless pit. Mom made me chicken divan last night and it was delicious. I have been craving that for a couple of weeks now! I have also been having really painful gas the last couple of days. I feel so bloated and disgusting! I am wanting to start getting excited and start planning more things, but I am nervous that it is too early and that we could still have a miscarriage. I don't want to get to worked up one way or the other right now. I am so ready to get past this first trimester. I need to get my energy back and I need to get my appetite under control along with these cravings. I go to the doctor on Thursday. I am hoping that they do an ultrasound to give me peace of mind one way or the other. Whenever I tell Jason that I am worried he totally brushes it off and tells me with total confidence that everything will be fine and that we are having a girl. I definitely don't think we are having a girl. I have too many symptoms that are the same as when I had the boys. I am going to say it is definitely a boy! I will post back on Thursday when I have news of my first appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment