Saturday, August 6, 2011

6 Weeks

I am 6 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in this morning at 131. I would love to only gain 20 lbs. this time, but I am sure that will be impossible. I have been feeling sick most of the day everyday all ready. It isn't totally unbearable, but it is enough to make me want to lay on the couch all day and not do anything. I am going through the whole nothing sounds good to eat or one minute one thing sounds good and the next minute it makes me want to puke. My boobs are not sore at all yet, which I think is kind of weird. Normally that is one of my first signs. I am very sensitive to any strong smells of any kind. If I smell something to potent it makes me want to gag even if it is a good smell. I am still in shock over finding out. I am having a hard time planning things right now. I am torn because i am nervous that I could still have a miscarriage and I don't want to get too excited and have too many plans set and then all that change, but I am worried that I don't have much time to plan so I feel like I need to start now. I guess there is not much to do until I find out the sex. That should be the end of October! We of course don't really care what we are having. We just want a healthy baby, but if we had to pick we would both probably pick a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment