Tuesday, June 24, 2014

31 Weeks

I am 31 weeks pregnant this week and I weighed in at 151 lbs. I am happy to say that I am back on my workout routine and I am loving it. Group power on Mondays, walk on Tuesdays, swim class on Wednesdays, walk On Thursdays and yoga on Saturdays! I really wanted to try and start running some but today when I got on the treadmill I was going to start off with my usual incline of 4-5 and pace of 4- 4.5 and I got this awful cramp in my lower abdomen. I ended up having to take it off the incline completely and only walk at a 3.5! I was so mad. I felt like a snail on the treadmill and after the cramp went away I tried to bump it up and the cramp came right back. I normally walk a 15 to 14.5 minute mile and I usually do at least 4 miles. Hopefully it was just the way Elijah was laying today and I will be able to go at my normal pace on Thursday. I don't think I will be trying running until after I have him though. I have been craving lunch meat sandwiches or anything grilled. I have also been craving homemade chocolate chip cookies and ice cream! I am still getting up about 2-3 times to pee and my heart burn is not getting any better. I am still not taking a prescription but I might have to be getting on one soon. My feet swelled for the first time Friday night, but I think it was because we ate outside and it was so hot out and I had been sitting for like 2 hours straight. I hope I don't start swelling bad the rest of the summer! I still have almost 2 months to go! I still have my brothers wedding to get through also!

No comments:

Post a Comment