Today I had my 30 week doctors appointment. I weighed in at 149 lbs. which
Really was not bad considering we just got back from vacation and had Father's Day yesterday. I didn't get to see my doctor today because she was stuck in a delivery, so I saw the nurse practitioner instead. Julie measured me at 27 1/2 to 28 weeks which had me concerned because that is what I measured last time. She said at this point it could be the way he is laying and that she wasn't concerned at all. I totally forgot to ask her what his heart rate was, but I am assuming it was in the 140's or 150's like it has been. I go back in 2 weeks! It's hard to believe that i am already going every other week!
Monday, June 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment