Tuesday, June 17, 2014

30 Weeks

I am 30 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 149 lbs. which Really was not bad considering we just got back from vacation and had Father's Day on Sunday. I am helping with vacation bible school this week and trying to get caught up on laundry and get unpacked. I have loved coming home to a clean house. I think I am now going to have to work a cleaning lady into our budget. At least for the first few months of having Elijah. I think with going back to work so soon after I have him and jax and Christian going to school I am just going to have a lot on my plate and don't want to worry about cleaning the house. I want to spend as much time with Elijah as I can and not be worrying about my house all the time!  I am trying desperately to get back in my workout routine this week but it is not going well with vbs in the mornings and me helping with it. I was going at least 3-4 times a week before vacation and I was doing a mixture of cardio and strength training and I was really starting to see some results in my arms and legs, not to mention I was feeling great when I did get to the gym! I am so ready to get that schedule back. I might have to wait until next week though. I walked today but this might be the only day I can make it to the gym this week. I am still getting up several times at night to pee and that is getting really annoying. I am now craving cheeseburgers and hot dogs on the grill and Brussels sprouts, kale and squash all sautéed together. It is so good! I am also loving ice cream for dessert! I still have not had any problems with swelling which is good. I am still wearing my rings. I am running out of clothes to wear that are comfortable in the heat. Elijah seems to be moving more and more each week and Jason is finally starting on the nursery! It is going to take forever to get it all finished. I have got to register for the hospitals this week. I was supposed to do that months ago and still haven't done it! We still have no idea which hospital we are going to go to either. I am just going to register at both and decide later. It has been super hot lately so we have been spending lots of time in the pool to keep cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment