Tuesday, May 27, 2014

27 Weeks

I am 27 weeks today! I weighed in at 147 lbs. today. I seem to be gaining a steady pound a week. I guess this will have to do and it's not horrible. I am busy working like crazy this week getting stuff ready for the yard sale this weekend. It is wearing me out. I definitely don't have the energy I normally have right now. I have still been working out about 4 times a week and I am really starting to actually love working out. I feel so good when I do it. I have been doing more classes at tristate and those keep me more motivated. I am getting up at least once a night to pee. My heart burn is getting worse. I really can not eat pizza at all anymore. I am going to have to ask for a prescription at my appointment on thursday. I am still craving tomatoes and I have also been in  the mood for steak and rice. I am also craving soft serve ice cream and just ice cream in general. I am usually not much of an ice cream person but I have really been wanting ice cream a lot lately. I haven't started swelling yet which is good. I and wearing mostly maternity clothes except for some of my regular clothes that are bigger. I feel huge right now even though I know I am smaller than I was with Jax or Lucas. Elijah is pretty active in the evenings when I am laying on the couch, but I don't notice him moving a lot during the day. This could be because I am so busy though also. Our vacation is coming up and I am so excited for it. We need a week away together as a family! We are not going to have the nursery done like I was hoping for before we leave, but hopefully when we get back Jason will start right on it and knock it out in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment