Tuesday, May 6, 2014

24 Weeks

I am 24 weeks pregnant! I weighed in at 144 lbs. this week. I have decided to incorporate water cardio and aerobics into my workout routine. I am hoping that that will help mix things up and keep my weight down. The walking only is not doing the trick. I really can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I am working out so much more than I ever have in my life and I am eating better than I have with any of my other pregnancies. Hopefully adding this water exercise will help. I have to say I do love the water classes and just swimming laps or running in the pool. It is a great all over body workout! I am wearing mostly maternity clothes. I can wear my 'fat girl' pants but believe it or not the maternity stuff is just more comfortable. I think because it is looser and the it has been hotter lately. I am still craving tomatoes and chicken salad. Specifically The Fresh Market roasted chicken salad. I have also been craving fresh berries and homemade ice-cream! I had a craving last week for Marx's shaved turkey, so I ran out to the west side and picked up a pound of that to have for lunch this week. The heartburn is getting worst, but I am still just taking tums. I am so excited to have our pool opened up and ready for swimming now. It is too cold for me, but hopefully it will warm up quickly. I have been on a face cream obsession lately. I never use sunscreen, but I am going to start using it regularly on my face if nothing else. I am liking Lancome right now. We still have not started on the nursery and I am getting anxious! I want everything done before vacation and that is not leaving us much time. I am still getting up once at night to pee. I am usually in bed or falling asleep on the couch around 9:30 anymore. I have such a hard time staying awake. I am awake by usually around 6:30 because my boys are up by around 6:00 most mornings. We have had awesome weather the past few days and it makes me so ready for summer! I am a little worried about how bad I will swell with the heat, but right now I don't care. I am just ready for lots of pool days!

No comments:

Post a Comment