Tuesday, May 20, 2014

26 Weeks

I am 26 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 146 lbs. I have still been swimming a couple times a week, walking about once a week, and doing some strength training at least once a week. I have been trying to do more variety to give me and all over better body workout. I did yoga this past saturday and it was amazing. I have to say my balance is a bit off though. Some of the poses that used to be so easy for me were really challenging. I am craving fresh market chicken salad again and I have been addicted to cake lately and homemade ice cream. This is not good! My heartburn is in full force. I can not even attempt a bite of pizza without getting horrible heartburn. I have been taking tums at night to help it, but I think I am going to have to get on that prescription like I did with Lucas. We have still not started on the nursery yet. Jason has started on Lucas' room. I have come to terms that the nursery won't be finished by the time we leave for vacation. I am now hoping that It will be finished by the end of June. I am still getting up at least once at night to pee. I am officially in maternity clothes now unless it is a dress or skirt. I am still wearing my regular work out type clothes and I can wear my big girl jeans. I have been on a bit of a online shopping addiction buying clothes that I can wear when I am not pregnant anymore. I need to quit buying so much because who knows how long it will take to lose all this weight. I am also starting to get addicted to all these different workout classes. I feel like crap when I don't get to go to the gym. Our pool is warming up and I can't wait to be able to swim in it! Christian has been in it but I think it is still too cold. This is my last week of my second trimester! That just doesn't seem possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment