Tuesday, March 18, 2014
17 Weeks
I am 17 weeks pregnant today! I weighed in at 133 lbs. This makes a total of 13 lbs. gained so far. I am not thrilled with this and this past week I have really not been eating good at all. I don't know why because its not like I am even craving that bad of things, but yet I have been eating bad and then I feel like crap afterwards. I have actually been craving fresh salads and sandwiches and fruits and vegetables for snacks, but yet I haven't been taking the time to actually fix myself these things. I have been better this week on snacking on fruits and veggies instead of chips or crackers. I cut up fruit on saturday so I would have it ready for the week. I need to still cut up some veggies for when I am not craving something sweet. I have been eating chicken salad with grapes and pecans on a croissant the last couple of days for lunch and it has been wonderful. I have to pee all the time now! I don't know what the deal is but I literally have been peeing 20 times a day. Luckily I still only get up once at night to pee, but I have to go all day long. I do not have time for this! My sleep has been ok lately. I have weird dreams and I am really restless at night. Hopefully this will get better. I am still wearing my regular clothes but they are getting tight and my belly is definitely growing. I have been feeling a lot more movement this week. They are still like flutters but definitely getting stronger and more often. This is the best part of being pregnant and I will miss it so much if this ends up being our last one. My boobs are still sore but not quite as bad as they were. I am getting so excited for the gender reveal party. I really don't care what we are having, I just want to know so I can start shopping and planning and cleaning things out! I plan on taking the month of April to hopefully go through all the totes of clothes and all the totes of toys and get rid of things I won't be needing or using. We still haven't decided on a hospital for sure yet and we actually haven't even talked about it. I think that will end up being a last minute decision for us. I have to say the time change and weather still have me messed up and I am more tired than usual. I can't wait for this weather to get nice, so I will have more energy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment